L4 // BREACH PARKA // OAK
Inspired by the British Army Combat Field Jacket our Breach Parka is a masterpiece in terms of craftsmanship and aesthetic and will most certainly be a 7L staple piece now and in the future.
Partnering world renowned UK manufacturer Cookson and Clegg and supplier British Millerain we bring you a true “Designed and Manufactured in Lancashire” Field Parka.
The lightweight outer fabric is a high quality technical fabric, constructed with fine long staple natural BCI cotton (52%) blended with a high quality performance tough polyester (48%) finished with British Millerain’s world famous, weather resistant dry formula, making it water resistant. Where we can 7L always utilise the best of British Skill and Manufacturing Techniques with experienced and historic manufacturers, weavers and dyers.
The Parka itself comes with high quality Riri reversible metal zippers securely fastened too hard wearing abrasive fabric for that military toughness. Our signature side entrance pockets are forever present hidden behind the upper bellow pockets.
All four outer bellows pockets are a good size, very functional and snap closed with a beautifully crafted RiRi Cobrax Metal snap closure.
All trims are made in Switzerland.
- Fixed hood with draw cord adjusters.
- Adjustable hook and loop (Velcro) cuff tabs.
- Adjustable waist draw cord, for sinch and windproof protection.
- Large upper chest flap and patch pockets with RiRi Cobrax Metal snap closure.
- Upper chest patch pockets have hand warmer side entrance.
- Large lower patch and flap pockets with RiRi Cobrax metal snap fastening.
- Front storm flap with RiRi Cobrax Metal snap fastening.
- Centre front Zip, RiRi 8 weight metal zip with two way opening.
- Zip Grab tab.
- Fully lined hood, main body and sleeve, Lightweight 100% nylon for comfort and extra windproof protection.
- Outer fabric is a blend of Cotton and polyester, durable and functional with a natural hand feel. UK made greater Manchester with British Millerain.
C0 water repellent finish.