We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and the visitors to our Websites. For all our products and services, the data controller is 7L Global Limited. The data controller is the company responsible for the privacy of all our customers and the visitors to our Websites.
We have set out below how we use your information.
Your name, date of birth, gender and contact details– we use these to:
- (i) deliver your purchases to you and perform our contract with you;
- (ii) send you service messages (e.g. order updates) by text, e-mail or through our app;
- (iii) send you information by email, SMS, or post, about our new products and services but we will only do this with your permission;
- (iv) prevent and detect fraud against either you or 7L;
- (v) enable you to see our latest products and deals and to show you our adverts as you browse the web;
- (vi) find out you and other customers like;
- (vii) direct you to the right part of our website;
- (viii) direct you to the products that you may want
Your payment information – we use these to:
- (i) take payment and give refunds to enable us to perform our contract with you; and
- (ii) prevent and detect fraud against either you or 7L;
- Your contact history (e.g. what you have said to us over the phone, via email, social media etc.) with us – we use this to:
- (i) provide customer service and support;
- (ii) provide the necessary training to our staff to enable us to give you the best possible customer service;
- Your purchase history and saved items (i.e. what you have bought and what you have stored in your basket) we use these to:
- (i) sell the products you have ordered to you to perform our contract with you;
- (ii) provide customer service and support and deal with returns to perform our contract with you; and
- (iii) get an idea about what you, and other customers, like;
Information relating to your phone or laptop, and how you use our website and app (i.e. your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website and app) – we use this to:
- (i) improve our Websites;
- (ii) give you the best possible shopping experience;
- (iii) protect our website; and
- (iv) prevent and detect fraud against either you or 7L.
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. However, we do share your personal data with the following third parties to enable us to provide our services and perform our contract with you:
- (i) companies in the 7L group;
- (ii) third parties that are required to get your orders to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, shipping companies and delivery companies;
- (iii) professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts which assist us in operating our business; and
- (iv) credit reference agencies, banks, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so that we deal with fraud appropriately.