Terms and Conditions
We are 7L Global Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of England & Wales with company registration number 09638727 and VAT registration number 240936020 (“7L Global Limited”). Our headquarters are situated in the heart of manchester city centre and our registered office is at No. 1 Spinningfields, Quay Street, Manchester, England, M3 3JE
When you shop with us, access our services, apps and websites (our “Websites”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. It is therefore important that you read through these terms and conditions carefully. Please note that we reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and therefore we advise you to read our terms and conditions each time you shop with us or access any of our Websites.
Any reference in these terms and conditions to “7L”, “7L Global”, “7 Layer System”, “7L System”, “we”, “our”, or “us” shall mean 7L Global Limited. We reserve the right to refuse sale of goods to any person for any reason whatsoever. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Any invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severed from these terms and conditions to the extent of its invalidity or unenforceability and these terms and conditions shall be construed and enforced as if they did not contain that particular provision to the extent of its invalidity or unenforceability.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England & Wales. The courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute relating to these terms and conditions. Should you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please email: email@example.com
By shopping with us you warrant and represent to us that:
- (i) you are over 16 years old;
- (ii) you are the holder of a valid debit or credit card (please see below for the current list of payment providers that we accept);
- (iii) the personal information which you are required to provide to us when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects. If any of your personal information changes at any time you that must notify us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (iv) any purchases you make are solely for your own personal use and not for any business or commercial purpose.
Making a Purchase
When purchasing an item you are accepting to buy it for the price stated. You will confirm your order by clicking the ‘Pay now’ button at the checkout. Items placed in the basket and paid for at checkout will receive an email confirmation from us.
We only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment card.
If you are buying multiple items, please ensure you check the total value before clicking ‘Pay now’ button. If you discover that you have mistakenly purchased any items in the checkout you must immediately contact us by emailing our customer care team at email@example.com in order to cancel the item.
We will not accept cancellations nor will be liable in any way to you once an item has been dispatched.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
In rare circumstances, we may need to refuse or cancel an order (even if your order has previously been confirmed), this may occur for example if we think there is any suspicious activity. If this ever applies to you and you believe we have made a mistake please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order in accordance with our Returns Policy, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us based on these terms and conditions will take place when you receive the confirmation email from us notifying you that we have dispatched the items ordered by you.
Our acceptance of your order will be deemed complete and received by you at the time and date of the sending of our confirmation email and such time and date will be specified on the confirmation email itself. The abovementioned deemed time and date of receipt by you shall apply regardless of whether, for, or not you have received our confirmation email whether this is due to reasons outside your or our control or otherwise.
Please note that we may not accept your order if:
- (i) an item you have ordered is out of stock,;
- (ii) your card is due to expire within 28 days of your purchase date;
- (iii) we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment; or
- (iv) we identify a product or pricing error.
Please note we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time and at our sole discretion.
Discount codes may be applied and entered into the codes box displayed in all eligible cases.
We allow orders to be processed online using a valid debit/credit card only. We do not accept over the phone or cheque payment.
Your debit/credit card company may undertake an additional security check to confirm that it is genuinely you making the order. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses, or subsequently refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Price and Product Description
On rare occasions, we may mistakenly price or describe a product or promotion incorrectly. In the event we discover an error for any items you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling it.
If we are unable to get in touch with you, we will deem the order to be cancelled. If either we deem the order cancelled as mentioned above or you cancel and you have already paid, we will refund you in full.
All our prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
Please note that we have endeavoured to use the highest quality photographs of our products on our Websites, however the colour of our products may appear slightly different in real life compared to how you see it on the photographs on our Websites.
Depending on the value of your order or the delivery option or address you choose, delivery costs may also be charged (see below). Such additional charges will be clearly shown during the checkout process and included in the 'Total Cost'.
The price displayed to you at the checkout is the price you pay. This will not vary later whatever currency fluctuations occur. Refunds will also be set at the price you paid not the price in the currency concerned at the date of refund.
Pre-ordering from 7L
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply when you pre-order a product from 7L Global Limited Limited (you know us as “7L or SEVENLAYER”), whether it’s online, over the phone or in shops. By placing a pre-order you’re agreeing to be bound by these Terms, so please read them carefully before you place a pre-order and keep a copy for your records.
Placing a pre-order
- Pre-released orders (“Pre-orders”) are orders for products (“Products”) that are not yet available for general sale from 7L.
- In order to place a Pre-order you will need to provide certain information, including but not limited to your name, address and billing information. It is your responsibility to make sure this information is accurate and up to date. If we do not have accurate information we will not be able to inform you when the Pre-order is available for purchase or refund any Pre-order payments, if applicable.
- Pre-order Payments do not guarantee availability of the Product but represent your offer (“Offer”) to buy the Product when it is generally released for sale. We reserve the right not to accept your Offer if you do not meet any relevant eligibility criteria, status requirements or credit check. Your Offer is only accepted once the Pre-ordered product is despatched.
- When you place a Pre-order you will need to pay the full upfront price of the Product or you may be asked to pay a deposit (“Pre-order Payment”). You may cancel your Pre-order and get a full refund of your Pre-order Payments at any time before the Product has been despatched
Returns and Cancellation
Please read our returns policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your request as quickly as possible.
You have 14 days from receipt of order to request a return of your 7L product. If you return your product in perfect condition i.e. unworn, unused, 7L will refund or exchange your product.
To ensure your return is covered by our returns policy and does not encounter a delay, items must be returned using the original packaging provided and from the same country to which they were delivered. Items returned from a different country may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs. You can return using any secure means but we may not accept liability.
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability.
All returns should be sent back on the original packaging provided. Please ensure that the 7L product is protected with the packing it was originally dispatched in.
Our Returns Policy does not affect statutory rights in any way.
You may cancel your order within 14 days after the day on which you receive your items.
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your order before your items have been despatched, you need to let us know. In order to do so, you will need to confirm in writing to email@example.com.
If you wish to cancel after the items have been despatched, then you need to let us know within 14 days after the day on which you receive your Items. You can notify us by email as identified above.
Once we have received notification from you of your wish to cancel your order, you will then have a further 14 days to return your items to us.
Faulty Items & Our Commitment to Quality
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products. If your product is damaged or faulty upon inspection, then 7L will reimburse you provided you complete the cancellation form.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content available on our Websites, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, artwork, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of 7L Global Limited , our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
The trade mark “7L” is the registered trade mark of 7L Global Limited, and protected by UK and International Trademark Law. All other trademarks that appear on the site are not owned by us, and are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. As set out in the Limited Licence section below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, any trade marks appearing on our Websites, nor any other portion of any of our Websites may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
7L Global Limited grants you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of our Websites. This does not allow framing, linking to, or enclosing our content without prior written consent. This limited licence does not include the right to:
- (i) download content, for purposes other than viewing;
- (ii) make use of any of our Website’s content for any commercial or profitable purposes;
- (iii) use metatags or ‘hidden text’ utilising our name without written consent; or
- (iv) use software robots, or similar data capture and extraction tools.
7L Global Limited grants a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of our Website for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Website may:
- (i) visit but not copy our content;
- (ii) not imply we are endorsing such website products and services;
- (iii) not misrepresent its relationship to us;
- (iv) not contain content that is offensive, vulgar, controversial or explicit;
- (v) not present our services/ goods in a derogatory, objectionable, or offensive manner;
- (vi) not use any trade marks on our Websites without prior written consent or link to any page than the home page and upon written request you must remove link immediately.
We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and the visitors to our Websites. For all our products and services, the data controller is 7L Global Limited. The data controller is the company responsible for the privacy of all our customers and the visitors to our Websites.
We have set out below how we use your information.
Your name, date of birth, gender and contact details– we use these to:
- (i) deliver your purchases to you and perform our contract with you;
- (ii) send you service messages (e.g. order updates) by text, e-mail or through our app;
- (iii) send you information by email, SMS, or post, about our new products and services but we will only do this with your permission;
- (iv) prevent and detect fraud against either you or 7L;
- (v) enable you to see our latest products and deals and to show you our adverts as you browse the web;
- (vi) find out you and other customers like;
- (vii) direct you to the right part of our website;
- (viii) direct you to the products that you may want
Your payment information – we use these to:
Your contact history (e.g. what you have said to us over the phone, via email, social media etc.) with us – we use this to:
- (i) provide customer service and support;
- (ii) provide the necessary training to our staff to enable us to give you the best possible customer service;
Your purchase history and saved items (i.e. what you have bought and what you have stored in your basket) we use these to:
- (i) sell the products you have ordered to you to perform our contract with you;
- (ii) provide customer service and support and deal with returns to perform our contract with you; and
- (iii) get an idea about what you, and other customers, like;
Information relating to your phone or laptop, and how you use our website and app (i.e. your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website and app) – we use this to:
- (i) improve our Websites;
- (ii) give you the best possible shopping experience;
- (iii) protect our website; and
- (iv) prevent and detect fraud against either you or 7L.
- We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. However, we do share your personal data with the following third parties to enable us to provide our services and perform our contract with you:
- (i) companies in the 7L group;
- (ii) third parties that are required to get your orders to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, shipping companies and delivery companies;
- (iii) professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts which assist us in operating our business; and
- (iv) credit reference agencies, banks, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so that we deal with fraud appropriately.
Please note we may provide data to third parties but strictly on an anonymous basis. We only keep your information for as long as you are a customer. If you have not logged onto our Websites for three years we will delete your information from all of our systems. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact us by email to ask us to delete all the information we have on you. Only where reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce these terms and conditions, we may keep some of your personal information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide our services to you.
Please note that at all times you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- (i) the right to be informed about how your personal data is being stored and used;
- (ii) the right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- (iii) the right to request that we correct any personal data that we hold about you in thevent it is incorrect;
- (iv) the right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it; and
- (v) the right to complain to any relevant data protection regulator which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.